BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Clue #9 and an Award!

So I'm relatively on time!  Kind of... my computer refused to give me internet this morning.  Even though I was up and about by eight.:/ Darn my luck!    Okay okay so here's the next clue!

In Lisa Mantchev's Illuminata Series, who are Bertie's four faerie partners in crime?

Enter your answer HERE

In other news I received a lovely award from Yesenia @ Silly Little Game Called Life!   Thanks so much Yesenia for the lovely award and for promoting my contest!  :D

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs."


Here are my seven!  


9 comments:

Trillian said...

Thank you!

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

haha,
thanks Ky. And yes, you'll have to. The first 9 chapters are awesome!

cynthial11 said...

Thanks for the award!! =)

Lisa Mantchev said...

*jumps up and down* I know! I know!

*hee*

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

Thanks So much for the award!
:O)

Ky said...

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! OMG! I'M CRYING! Lisa you crack me up! LMFAO!

Beth said...

Congrats Ky! And thankyou for passing it on to Maybe Tomorrow! :D

Yesenia said...

Welcome :)

Chas @ LLL in the 808 said...

Congrats Ky!=)
and a BIG MAHALOS to you!=)

xoxoxox!!