BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Clue #8!

I think the universe is out to get me.  For the life of me I don't know why the world is out to stop me from posting the clues right away in the morning!  Grrr!  I woke up, ate breakfast, answered emails and was just about to post the next clue when I heard "KYLEIGH!" Then my day was filled with working with power tools, putting together signs, running errands, covering tables, stamping on streamers (which is not fun btw), doing cutlery and plates, and designing place mats.Then a small mini crisis with providing food for a potluck and me running around like a chicken with its head cut off and getting more and more pissed all the while and then sitting through a two hours band banquet where I had to get up in front of over a hundred people and explain funny stories and hand out gifts for Senior Roast.  My day has been crap!  So yes small rant aside....Here's the next clue!!!

Tell me what book! I had to edit the quote a little bit to not make it too obvious.  

"I thought you had a different job," said Mom. "I thought you bussed tables at the Borderline."

"I got a new job." He locked eyes with me, and I warmed in a lot of places. In fact, I was dangerously close to feverish. "In security," he said.


Enter your answer HERE!

1 comments:

blueicegal said...

aww the last one! it does seem like a sad moment but i really wanna know the option of books, congrats girl on hosting your first awesome contest :)