BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Clue #3!

First off I would just like to say THANK YOU!  To all of ya'lls that have entered so far!  It sure has made my weekend more exciting!  I don't think my hype is going to end until I stop posting clues!  Which means until next weekend.  Muwahahahaha!

So... ya just ignore that little evil laugh.  I just had sugar... ANYWAY!   Onto the next clue!   I absolutely love this bit of dialogue! It makes me laugh out loud every time I read it! Once again, guess the book!

“I suggest pulling some greenery over the location,” Ranulf said. “That’s your total contribution to this discussion?” I asked. “Yes.” Ranulf appeared unruffled “I will say what is useful. That is the only useful suggestion I have at this point.” Vic pointed at him, two finger-guns of approval. “I like a man who knows the value of words, doesn’t spend ‘em too cheap.” Ranulf nodded. “That is the manner in which I roll.” 
Bahahahahahahhaaha!  Still makes me crack up!  Follow the link and enter your answer HERE


0 comments: