BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Awesome new Book Club!

Hola!  So I haven't been a very good blogger and haven't updated in the past week.  It's the week before school gets out, you know the story.  Finals, finals, and more finals so that means study, study, and more studying.  And it's severely killing my blog time, and well of course work (rolls eyes). 

So why did I suddenly find time to update?  Well because I'm going to be gone the next two days and I need to update NOW.  Lest I go crazy from lack of internet.  Which is a highly possible scenario.  Frothing at the mouth and screaming is something I want to avoid at all costs.  Soooo, without further ado I have some really exciting news!  My dear friend Steph @ Paper Cut Reviews has come up with the brilliant plan to start a book club!  Book Bloggers Anonymous (doesn't that sound like an AA meeting for book obsessed bloggers?) is her wonderful brainchild of which I am participating!  The purpose of BBA (as I like to call it)  is to reach out to other bloggers by sharing great books and discussions while showing support to our favorite authors and having an awesome time in the process!  All discussions will be held on Goodreads and it is going to be a fantastically fun way to connect with fellow bloggers and obsess over our most beloved books.  Join in the fun that is Book Bloggers Anonymous!  And another cool aspect of it.... YOU get to decide what books we all read.  Head on over to Paranormal Haven to vote for the book you think we should read! Vote soon because the polls will be closed in a few days! 

I cannot convey just how flippin excited I am for this!  Anyone is welcome to participate!  The more the merrier! 

7 comments:

Yesenia said...

Awesome! I just joined :)

The Bookish Type said...

Hey girl! I found you via the BBA group =) I love your background!! I'm following you now & look forward to being in BBA with you!

Beth said...

This is going to be SO much fun! I can't wait for things to get started!

By the way I have an award for you here!

blueicegal said...

utter awesomeness!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

This is going to be fun! Don't froth at the mouth too much over the next 2 days--the cleanup won't be worth it! I am counting down to the first book and trying not to start it before time LOL :)

ALN said...

I joined! I also have an award for you over on my blog.

Chas @ LLL in the 808 said...

Cheeee Heeee!=) I am ready to rock out this BBA with you all!!