BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Award time!

I got an award! YAY!  Thanks so much to Alisha @ Alisha's World!  So this is probably really late, but Alisha deary you have to forgive me because I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. 

Once you get this award, you have to answer a series of questions using ONE-WORD answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? blond
3. Your mother? awesome
4. Your father? goofy
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? inappropriate
7. Your favorite drink? lemonade
8. Your dream/goal? artist
9. What room are you in? basement
10. Your hobby? drawing
11. Your fear? Needles
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? successful
13. Where were you last night? work
14. Something that you aren’t? Shy
15. Muffins? duh!
16. Wish list item? puppy
17. Where did you grow up? Nebraska
18. Last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? shorts/tanktop
20. Your TV? On
21. Your pets? Cat!
22. Friends? Loveable
23. Your life? Insane
24. Your mood? Meh?
25. Missing someone? No
26. Car? Yep
27. Something you’re not wearing? bra
28. Your favorite store? B&N
29. Your favorite color? purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Thursday
32. Your best friend? too many
33. One place that I go to over and over? Sno-shack
34. One person who emails me regularly? Goodreads >.<
35. Favorite place to eat? Wild Rice (their thai is AMAZING)


Wow that was entertaining.  ^.^ Do you wonder how I could possibly know the last time I cried?  Thursday because of Grey's Anatomy!  I bawled like a baby!   *tear tear*  Anywho!  I pass this award onto:


Aly @ Fantasy 4 Eva
Steph@ Papercut Reviews
Leilani@ Leilani Loves Books
Beth@ Maybe Tomorrow?
Amanda@ Not-Really-Southern-Vamp Chick
Linda@ The Optimistic Pessimist


7 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats on the award! You really deserve it :D

And mmmm Thai food is delicious and I cried on Thursday too ;) Greys was crazy!

Ky said...

Grey's was INSANE! I was so tense the whole time! gah! Just thinking about it makes me crazy! O.O

~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~ said...

Thanks Ky! I am off to BEA woot. See ya when I get back. {{KY}}

Malbebe said...

Congrats Ky and the other winners. :)

blueicegal said...

whoop!! thanks for the award hun ): lol and trust you to pull the no bra answer hahahha and hey biotch you better me missing me or ill come over there and whoop your ass girl, and hey whats this im hearing you cried recently?, bad or really bad? we must chat! i shall be on facebook tmrw my dear :)

Ky said...

*GASP!* Linda! Damn you! God, if I had known about BEA sooner I would have finagled my mom into letting me do a "college" visit so I could check out schools in NYC and RI! GRRRRRR!!!!! Insanely jealous!

Aly~ :P Hehehe *evil grin*

ALN said...

It's okay that it took you a while, I understand. I've been super busy lately too, and haven't been reading as much as usual, such a shame. lol. Congrats, you deserve it.