BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

And the winners are...

Yesenia, Lindsey, and Mike!  Congratulations guys!  Since I surpassed 75 followers I decided to go ahead and add another winner.  ^.^ I'll be contacting you three promptly!  Thank you again for all that entered!  You guys made my first contest AWESOME!  Haha.  I think from now on I'll be using a randomizer because writing out all the names  12 times is a little too labor intensive.  And yes I seriously did that!  And put them in a jar!  And made my mother draw out the names.  :P 

I'm guessing you guys want to know what your choices for prizes are right?  Well considering that 2 out of the 3 answered ALL the questions I'm thinking they already know what books they want but I shall announce the choices anyway!  Lol. 

Here are your choices!

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Carpe Diem by Autumn Cornwell
The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare (any of the 3) 
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Perchance to Dream (my ARC copy) 
Going Bovine by Libba Bray

First drawn get's first pick!  And so on and so forth.  So sorry Mike but you get last dibs.  :P  THANKS AGAIN!  Love ya guys!  ^.^ 



7 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

lol that pic is hilarious!! and congratulations guys you all deserve it! lovely contest, keep up the great work hun :)

Leilani @Leilani Loves Books said...

Congrats!!!

Audrey; (AyC) said...

congrats winners!

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

Congrats Winners!

Yesenia said...

Thanks so much! This was so much fun

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Haha epic! And Congratulations to the top 2 winners =D and 75 members that's epic!

Mrs. DeRaps said...

What fun choices! Congrats.