BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Renovation!

So as you can see my blog has undergone a makeover!  I found an absolutely adorable template that I could just not pass up.  It just screamed "Take me!  Take me!"  and so I did!  :D  I'm absolutely in love with it, as you can probably clearly tell.

And..... I have a button! Yay!  Courtesy of Staysi from Lost in Ink!  She did a fantastic job designing this for me and I cannot thank her enough!  Absolutely beautiful!  And a big thanks to Andrea from Loud Words and Sounds  for helping upload it!  I'm completely technologically challenged and utterly hopeless.  I appreciate all the help guys!  Muchas gracias! 

2 comments:

Mg (LWS) said...

I will help you out any day. All you have to do is ask.

:P

~Andrea

Sara said...

I love the background and the button! I'm not really good with that stuff either, I'm still struggling with making a button.