BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Contest!!!


I have exciting news!!!  I am going to be hosting my first contest!  Yay!  Woo!  Hurah!  However, I couldn’t resist adding a little twist!  Instead of doing just regular entries, you get bonus for blogging about the contest, yada yada, I’m going to make this more interesting!  I’m excited to announce The Great Scavenger Hunt!  Here’s how it works.   Beginning May 1, I will be posting clues from certain books.  The clue could be a quote, a question about a character, or random bits of dialogue.  You might have to tell me the name of the book, answer a question, or identify a character.  You won’t know until I give you the next clue!  For every clue you answer correctly you get another entry towards the contest!  That means you could get 10 additional entries!  However this is all meaningless unless you know the prize!  The winner will be able to pick between 10 books, and of course those 10 books are the ones the clues have been pulled from! 
Here are the rules!
1.       You must be a follower to enter!  If you’re not just head on over to my side bar and click! 
2.       Sorry guys I can’t ship international.  :(  Alas I am poor, but in the future I definitely will open it up internationally.
3.       I’m not requiring anyone to blog about the contest or put it on your sidebar etc.  However if you care to spread the word it would be much appreciated.  :P 
4.       Please do not enter until all 10 clues have been posted!  I would hate for anyone to miss out on extra entry points. 
Okay!  That’s pretty much it!  Short and sweet, and hopefully this will be a blast!  The contest will be open through all of May, but the clues should be posted all within the first week!  Can't wait till Saturday!!! Happy hunting my dears! 

3 comments:

Mg (LWS) said...

Yayayay can't wait! I'm going to take SATs in the morning but I'll enter once I get home!

Paper Cut Reviewer said...

Hey Ky! Congrats on your first contest sounds fantastic! Tell your mom great job:)

Audrey; (AyC) said...

aah, im sorry, ive already entered two before i came back here to double check the rules (#4), you can just delete my entries!