BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fawesome Tunes!

Yes I just said fawesome. (If anyone has read Peeps you'll get the reference)  :P  Okay , so I normally don't do music posts, but I literally could not resist raving about this band.

So aside from the awesomely brilliant cover art I had absolutely no reason to pick this up.  I was at my local CD/DVD/Book store and I had a three dollar off coupon for any CD valued at $11.99.  I could not find ANYTHING that I wanted . You know that feeling of  being unsatisfied no matter what is in front of you?  Ya well that's what I was feeling.  Then I stumbled upon the new section and found this!  They had a brief description of the style of music and I went "MINE!" Neon Trees is everything from awesome 60's garage rock to modern day dance/techno.  It is an awesome mix of musical genre's creating the perfect CD!  I am absolutely in love with this band.  I thought it was impossible to like a band that I had never heard of or listened to before THIS MUCH.  I think I've listened to it about 10 times in the past 24 hours!  Yes the whole CD!  Ten times! To say I'm in love is an understatement. 

Definitely check out their MySpace page!  I don't think I'm too abnormal in my musical choices, so I think it's pretty safe for most of y'all.  :P  Give them a listen!

2 comments:

djaq said...

I kind of seriously feel some sort of endying love towards this cover..

Ky said...

Lolz! I know right?! I was just like "PRETTY!"