BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fancy-ful Designs!

Fancy-ful Designs is a way for me to feature album art, book covers, or just awesome fan-art that I think deserves some recognition. This week's Fancy-ful Design is Nightshade by Andrea Cremer! 

Synopsis: While other teenage girls daydream about boys, Calla Tor imagines ripping out her enemies’ throats. And she wouldn’t have it any other way. Calla was born a warrior and on her eighteenth-birthday she’ll become the alpha female of the next generation of Guardian wolves. But Calla’s predestined path veers off course the moment she saves the life of a wayward hiker, a boy her own age. This human boy’s secret will turn the young pack's world upside down and forever alter the outcome of the centuries-old Witches' War that surrounds them all.

First of all I just have to say that I fell in love with this cover the moment I set eyes on it.  Calla's eyes just draw you in, entrancing you to look at it.  Her hair is so white and rough looking, just like a wolf.   The cover model is just absolutely gorgeous as well.  Flawless skin, slanted smile, like she knows something you don't.  I love the slight purple tinge to everything as well.  Her lips are like frosted crystals.  So beautiful.  And the flowers!  AH!  Snow white against what looks like splashes of blood.  So twisted and beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on this!  The story sounds excellent as well!  I love anything supernatural and a good earth shattering secret thrown into the mix is always a plus! I am super excited!!!  Is it October yet?  Lol.  

For further info head over to Andrea's Website!  Also Books Obsession is giving away 2 ARC's of Nightshade!  Head on over to enter!  :D  Have fun my pretties! 

2 comments:

blueicegal said...

i personally find this cover just beautiful :)

Shantal said...

Hey thanks for stopping my blog! I am now following you :).I think this cover is great.