BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fancy-ful Designs!

Fancy-ful Designs is a way for me to feature album art, book covers, or just awesome fan-art that I think deserves some recognition.  So I haven't posted some of my own artwork in a while.  I figured I would do one this week in honor of the Student Honors Art Exhibit at my school.  I have 7 pieces going this year!  Which has me slightly less excited because I usually have 8... haha.

Anywho, this piece is from last year from Graphic Design!  The piece is separated into 3 different sections.  The black and white, the water color, and then prisma.  The word along the side is rattletrap, which means rockety or unsound.  I really had a lot of fun doing this piece.  At the time the water color had me really worried since that's what the vast majority of the piece is in.  It turned out really great though!  I particularly love the shoe!  I am infinitely proud of it.  Lol. 

So hopefully after opening night of the art show this week I'll have more pictures to share!

1 comments:

Mg (LWS) said...

I really like this. My sister is working on something like this in Graphic Arts, actually her watercolor project is due tomorrow and she's freaking out. I'm just learning flash right now in my into class.