BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Doorstep Delivery!

Okay so basically this is a "In my Mailbox" type post but I have never ever received a book in my MAILBOX before, so I thought it only made sense to say doorstep because that's where they always leave it.  Okay, I'm a bit strange, I know, but it made sense to me...in a twisted weird humorous sort of way.

So what is all the hubbub about?  I got Perchance to Dream yesterday!  YAY!!!! What's the big deal?  Well this was the first book I received for actually winning a contest!  For me it's a big deal, because I never win anything.  It feels really nice, I must say.  I could definitely get used to receiving free books in the mail before they actually come out.  When I came home, I literally squealed when I saw the package.  I might have also hopped up and down with joy, but that's debatable.  

And in case your wondering, I've already started reading it.  I'm almost half way through after only reading for an hour and a half.  Then I stuffed my face with pizza and then went to see Clash of the Titans!!!  I must say that I have laughed numerous times already.  The fairies are HILARIOUS, oh my gosh.  I just cannot stop laughing!  I'm also having a hard time of who I like more, Ariel or Nate.  Very very very difficult to decide.  Rugged muscular pirate or suave sexy air elemental.  Tough decision I must say.  However I'll let y'all decide for yourself!  :D

1 comments:

blueicegal said...

Ahh lucky same here, i wanna win a book so bad but i would have to actually have to enter a contest to make that happen lol, sounds goood giek, actually i think the doorstep makes alot more sense, than the mailbox thing , uniqueness all the way! muwhahahaa btw im starting my review now and will email you sometime 2day:)