BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crescendo Cover is Here!

Drum roll please!  Dah-duh-da-dooo!  I'm sure all of you are just as excited as I am! The Crescendo cover is FINALLY here! Woot!  I've been dying to see what it would look like since I first read Hush, Hush!

Obviously this is just a drawing, but the official design will be posted soon!  I adore the lightning and the red feather!  Since the perspective is slightly  off it's hard to get a clear picture of what Nora looks like, but I'm still highly thrilled! It's safe to say that I'm having a geek out moment right now.  :D  To enter to win an ARC head over to Fallen Archangel now! 

1 comments:

djaq said...

Yes!! i cant wait! :D

ps. (: i <3 the new pyzam layout! when i was looking for mine, I almost chose this one! :D