BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Post-Traumatic Prom Syndrome

How can a really fun awesome night turn into a horrible nasty filled day all in the course of a few hours?  What am I talking about you may ask?  Well my first prom was last night.  And it was really fun and awesome!  And then today just sucked epicly.  I crashed at about seven in the morning and didn't awaken from my slumber until noon.  Finally got all the hairspray out of my hair and then had to go to work.  I think work is where all the unhappiness began.  Partially because I was tired at first... then we got REALLY busy.  Ya know how I work at a pizza place?  Well we currently have a special right now for any pizza, any size, for 10 dollars!  I tell you what people must freak out over a bargain because they would not leave us alone tonight!  So I had to stay an hour later than normal to get all my closing stuff done.  Now I smell like oregano and I have a horrible head ache.  Yet I'm still sitting in bed, with my laptop, at midnight just typing away.  You'd think I was asking for stuff like this to happen to me..... nah! 

But truthfully prom was really fun.  Even though out of the group I went with, I danced more than all of them put together.  Danced horribly I might add, but hey gotta let loose some time.  Post-Prom was a ton of fun!  I got my ass whipped in bowling and got to see a hypnotist act, which has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen.  Then eating fried shrimp at five in the morning is always a nice way to wind down a crazy night.  So yes I've had a crazy last forty eight hours.  And I'm insanely exhausted right now, and possibly just a tad deranged because the only reason I'm making this post is because I randomly thought of Post-Traumatic Prom Syndrome and thought that it would make an awesome title for my blog.  Haha.  Yes I'm that random.  Don't look at me funny.  And so without further ado, I am going to log off and immediately start snoring obnoxiously loud and drool on my pillow. 

Thank you, and goodnight!

2 comments:

ALN said...

I'm glad you had a good prom. I myself have never been to prom, but I do plan on going to this year's in April. Yes, if you have a sale just about everybody in the world will come. I am one of them. I only buy clothes if they're on sale. I have yet to go get any size pizza for ten dollars. That's because we do not have a pizza place having that sale, and I do not feel like having pizza any time soon. I like the blog post title, it is a very awesome title! I can only hope to be able to have a blog title just as awesome. lol.

Ky said...

BAHAHAHA! Well if you come to Nebraska anytime soon I'll make you up a veggie pizza (we have 3 of them) and they're all pretty delicious.