BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another reason to love the undead!

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  That pretty much describes this movie.  That is all that is needed.  Seriously.  Well.... LMFAO is better, but not by much.

Trust me you'll catch on pretty quick with the Rules to Survival.  I have to say Rule Number 2 is my personal favorite.  Double Tap baby.   It's horribly cliche and ridiculous but it is so funny!  I was doing the slap- thigh throughout the whole movie.  (I tend to do slap-thigh a lot if you can't tell)

I can't even describe this movie well.   I was trying to do a good review of this and actually tell you what it's about, but I just have this big goofy grin on my face.

Hilarity:  Five stars!

Just go rent it.  Seriously.  You'll thank me.

0 comments: