BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sweet Fuzzy Feelings

So I received this lovely award from Aye. Me  and I thought it was so cool I just had to pass it on!   So here are the blogs I find absolutely wonderful to behold and enjoy reading.

A Good Addiction
Cleverly Inked
Fantasy4eva
Far From Reality
Flipping Pages for All Ages
Lost in Ink
My Wonderland

Thanks again Aye. Me!  Means a lot!  Truly, I feel horribly gushy inside right now.  Hearts and flowers and magical unicorns, which is really scary for me. Thanks so much!  :D

3 comments:

Sherry @ Flipping Pages for All Ages said...

Congrats and thank you so much for thinking of me! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog! :)

Aye.Me? said...

:D

You deserve it!!!

LunaMoth said...

thank you! i love your blog as well =) i read it everytime you post