BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!


So in my wasted hours of being sick and having absolutely nothing to do but sit around and play on my computer, I've stumbled across some exciting news!!!!  (Excuse my use of horrendous exclamation marks.  There are more to come)

For those of you who don't know I am a HUGE fan of Maria V. Snyder author of the amazing Study Series.  She also has another series set in the same world about a side character, called the Glass Series.  And even greater than that (yes it does get better) she has a new YA series coming out, the first of them being Inside Out, the cover is to the left.  Aren't you excited yet?  I've devoured every book she has written so far and in my hours of stalking her website I finally signed up for her newsletter.  And guess what?!!!!  (I apologize again for the exclamation marks)   Drum roll please.....

There is going to be a FOURTH study book!  Yes again I say a fourth book about Yelena!  Aside from me jumping for joy and screaming at the top of my lungs in a very extreme fan girlish fashion, I don't want to over excite you.  Okay maybe just a little.  If you subscribe to her newsletter you will receive amazing sneak peeks into the fourth book, titled Ice Study.  And sorry you can only read the awesome excerpts if you subscribe!   Here's a handy dandy link to help you out.  http://www.mariavsnyder.com/index.php

So not only am I geeking out about the fourth study book, but I'm also eagerly waiting Spy Glass set to come out in September 2010 and then there's Inside Out which is to be released in April 2010.  So many books!  So little time!  So yes for any fellow fans out there I fully expect you to go running screaming to your computer and for you unfortunate individuals who have not experienced the amazingness of her novels, I fully expect you to go buy them promptly.  Shoo shoo!  Away to your computers and bookstores!

4 comments:

Aye.Me? said...

I can't wait to read this! I love Maria V. Snyder!

You have an award over at my blog. Reversing The Monotony :)

Nina said...

Okay, so yes, i am going to try the first one. :) The cover is great and the book sounds amazing!!!!

blueicegal said...

hmm im still contemplating weather to read this series but you should try reviewing the frst book probs of the series spread the word abit and ill have a look :)

Ky said...

ALY READ THE FREAKIN SERIES! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!

OMG! Wow thanks Aye. Me! That's so cool! :D