BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 25, 2009

Awesome newly discovered blog!

So in my browsing amongst the streams of the internet I came across a cool blog with an awesome contest.  Say hello to Flipping Pages for All Ages!  Not only is it a very pretty design but she also likes Phoenix and so I now consider her my new music buddy.  (no I'm not a stalker) Here are the rules and the link!

http://flippingpagesforallages.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-end-of-yearfirst-contest.html#comments

You must be a follower to enter this contest. You will need to leave you name and email address in your comment so that at the end of the contest I can contact you. You need to answer this question to be eligible to win: What was your favorite book from 2009? You will be able to get extra entries. This is how:

+1 - If you are a new follower.
+2 - If you are an old follower.
+3 - If i'm on your blogroll, or if you add me to your blogroll.(leave page link)
+5 - If you blog about this contest in an actual post and leave the link.

That will be it for extra entries for this contest, since it is my first one I don't want to over do it and make it to difficult for myself. Please add all entries into one comment.

The contest will run until January 8th, around 5:00pm.
This is open to U.S Residents Only! Sorry to those of you who are outside the U.S. 


ENTER NOW!  This is going to be awesome so go show your support!

1 comments:

blueicegal said...

You you bludy promoting person!! with stupid kool asss template keep it up!! muwhahaaha :D